Full Job Description
Fortress is a fast-growing digital marketing and branding agency headquartered in Chicago that has worked with clients ranging from global corporations like Nike, Jordan, All-State, Acura, athletes, and celebrities like Kevin Hart, Steph Curry, prestigious universities, startups, and everyone in between. We believe in putting family first, being team players, staying humble, and being obsessed with our clients’ success. We provide a unique and energetic culture that fosters creativity and camaraderie.
Currently seeking a full-time Digital Strategist to join the team and work out of our Chicago, IL office. The right person for this position is knowledgeable and up-to-date on social media platforms, setting up paid campaigns, advertising, trends, best practices, and technologies. Candidates should be tech-savvy, self-motivated, and have incredible attention to detail.
- Must show a track record of having run successful lead generation campaigns. This includes social, search, and any other areas relevant.
- Social Media Advertising
- Create Strategy & Manage Advertising Schedule – Develop detailed Digital Advertising Budgets with consideration to phases of the event cycle
- Oversee Ad Campaigns – Define, track, and report on KPIs. Suggest targeting strategies and use analytics to set and manage campaign spend.
- Social Media Content
- Manage social content team, divide responsibilities between team members, meet regularly to review content calendar, and plan for creative needs.
- Assist with monitoring and replying to comments on posts, sponsored posts, and ad campaigns.
- Marketing Team Support
- Work closely with various departments
- Use announce schedule to plan social schedule and be up-to-date on announcements
- Participate in regular Marketing Team meetings
- Extensive knowledge of building paid campaigns that convert
- Ability to work within a defined budget and get the best results out of ad budget
- Ability to create budgets for social marketing campaigns
- Adept at doing research and compiling reports in execution of marketing goals
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL 60642: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)